This is Photoshop's version of Lorem Ipsum. Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctornisi elit consequat
Latest Posts

12. Municipal Charter (Carta de Poblament de La Pobla de Lillet)

Audio guide

12. Municipal Charter (Carta de Poblament de La Pobla de Lillet)

per person
Listen the audio guide

At the beginning of the 13th century, La Pobla de Lillet as it is known today did not exist yet, although the valley was inhabited from ancient times. The settlers of this region lived in scattered population centres around the Castle of the Village (also known as Castle of Lillet), which was located on a rock very close to the Monastery of Santa Maria de Lillet.

On the 13th of April 1927, Ramon d’Urtx and his son Hug of Mataplana granted Municipal Charter to the inhabitants of the valley, with the intention of establishing the bases of a unified settlement, more efficient in case of attacks. The charter granted certain privileges to those who agreed to move to a small hill, named El Pujol, in the confluence of the rivers Llobregat, Arija and Regatell; place where La Pobla de Lillet began to grow.

Walking down the stairs you can see the commemorative mural of the 700 years of the birth of the municipality.

  • Included
    12. Municipal Charter (Carta de Poblament de La Pobla de Lillet)
  • Not Included
    Breakfast service
    Bar / Coffee shop
    Assistance animals accepted
    Credit card payment
    Reduced mobility access
    Half board service (breakfast+lunch or dinner)
    Central location
    Own parking
    Swimming pool
    Hair dryer
    Air conditioning
    Wifi zone
    Garden / green area
    Conference room
    Washing machine/ laundry service
    Pets are accepted