The City Council of La Pobla de Lillet maintains this web portal in order to provide access to up-to-date and accurate institutional information. We will try to correct the errors indicated to us as quickly as possible. However, the City Council can not guarantee the absence of errors nor that the information content remains continually updated.
Ownership of the website
Main domain: www.turismelillet.cat
Owner: Promoció Econòmica Lillet S.L.
Address: Plaça de l’Ajuntament s/n | 08696 La Pobla de Lillet
Phone: (+34) 93 823 60 11
Fax: (+34) 93 823 64 03
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration details: Registre d’ens locals de la Generalitat de Catalunya
Responsible for processing
The responsible for processing is Ajuntament de La Pobla de Lillet, based in pl. de l’Ajuntament s/n, 08696 La Pobla de Lillet. Phone: (+34) 93 823 60 11 Fax: (+34) 93 823 64 03 Website: www.poblalillet.cat
The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by the municipality and which will be accessible in the register of processing activities.
The processing of your data is carried out for the fulfillment of legal obligations on the part of the municipality, of functions performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers that are granted to it. In cases where the purpose of the treatment requires its consent, it must be provided through clear affirmative action. The legal basis for each treatment activity carried out by the municipality may be consulted in the register of treatment activities.
The personal data provided shall be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods laid down in the archives and documentation regulations.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation. You can check the recipients for each of the treatment activities carried out by the municipality in the register of treatment activities.
Data protection officer (DPO)
The data protection officer (DPO) is the guarantor of compliance with the data protection regulations in the City Council, which is responsible for supervising, independently the compliment of the regulations on the protection of rights.
You can contact him/her by:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Address: Servei d’Assistència Municipal i Suport Estratègic – DPD ENS LOCALS
- Diputació de Barcelona – Recinte Mundet Ed. Migjorn, bloc B, 2a planta – Passeig de la Vall d’Hebron, 171 – 08035 Barcelona
- Phone: (+34) 93 472 65 00
Where is the data protection officer (DPO) regulated?
The Data Protection Officer is regulated by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR) of 27th April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
What are the duties of the data protection officer (DPO)?
Article 39 of the GDPR sets out the functions of the Data Protection Officer, namely:
- Inform and advise the controller or processor and the processing staff of their duties in accordance with this Regulation and other data protection provisions of the Union or of the Member States.
- Monitor compliance with this Regulation, with other Union or Member State data protection provisions and with the policies of the controller or processor on the protection of personal data, including the allocation of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in treatment operations and related audits.
- Provide the advice requested on the data protection impact assessment and monitor its implementation in accordance with Article 35.
- Cooperate with the supervisory authority.
- Act as the contact point of the supervisory authority for processing matters, including prior consultation referred to in Article 36, and consult, if necessary, on any other matter.
Rights of the persons concerned
The municipality, through different systems of collection of information in paper or electronic format (instances, forms, etc.), asks users for personal data, for the purpose of managing their request in accordance with the data protection rules in force.
The person concerned may exercise the following rights:
- Right to be informed: Report in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, with clear and simple language,
- Right of access: To know if the personal data of the person concerned are processed and to access this data and to obtain information.
- Right of rectification: Rectify inaccurate personal data and complete incomplete personal data.
- Right to be forgotten: Erase any personal data.
- Right of objection: Objection to the processing of personal data.
- Right to limit processing: To mark the personal data retained, with the purpose of limiting its future processing
Indications for the exercise of these rights:
- It is required to complete a request or general request, through the electronic office https://lapobladelillet.eadministració.cat
or in person or by mail to the general register of the City Council and the identity of the person concerned must be certified.
- In the case of rights of rectification, deletion and opposition, in order to avoid unwanted changes that could jeopardise any right of the same person concerned, it is necessary to clearly indicate the data concerned.
The City Council will justifiably refuse requests for the exercise of cancellation or opposition rights in one of the following cases:
- A law requires data processing.
- Data are necessary for administrative actions to ensure compliance with tax obligations.
- The person concerned is the subject of inspection proceedings.